null CEET Airbus A330_340 (Virtual Slide)_MUC
AIRBUS A330 / A340 CABIN EMERGENCY EVACUATION TRAINER (VIRTUAL SLIDE)
Maintaining maximum safety in flight operations requires a well-coordinated team. Precise communication, consistent behavior and perfect command of emergency procedures are crucial prerequisites for enabling your crews to master even extreme situations safely. Our Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainers (CEET) offer you perfect training conditions for specifically training appropriate responses in emergency situations without risk.
Lufthansa Aviation Training, Munich
- Visual system for slide demonstration.
- TFT monitors in front of every second passenger window.
- Visual scenes are animated (e.g. water, fire, obstacle, all flight sequences) and static (e.g. gate position, stairs)
- Visual scenes selectable in day, dusk, night.
Stereo pa amplifier make a very realistic simulation possible (e.g. engine start & idle, take-off, climb, cruise, descent, landing, flap movement, crashing, ditching, nose gear collapse, body gear collapse, compressor stall, rejected take-off)
Slide Tower with original door sill height
1 left and 1 right (operational including outside door opening), 3 left operational
- 3 lavatory waste box fire
- 3 lavatory towel box fire
- 2 water heat electrical fire
- 2 galley oven fire (1 oven fire, one oven rear fire) 5 training extinguishers compressed air effect
- 1 air-conditioning smoke
- 5 interphone stations including 1 cockpit station
- 1 A330 FAP (new generation)
- 1 AAP at door 3 left
1 touch screen and 1 video monitor for control